Who we are
On 1 November 2012 drug and alcohol services in Ealing changed to make treatment journeys easier for individuals and the professionals that work with them.
The single borough-wide recovery service supports people from the start of their journey to the end. A number of services have come together to create this joint working partnership under the name – RISE – Recovery Interventions Service Ealing.
RISE is an integrated end-to-end treatment and recovery service which offers a wide range of interventions to Ealing residents 18 years and over who are experiencing difficulties with their drug and/or alcohol use. RISE is a consortium, led by CGL, and includes Central and North West London NHS Trust (CNWL), Ealing Drug alcohol action team and service user-led organisation Build on Belief (BoB).
What you can expect from us
- a free and confidential service
- a safe and accessible environment for you to discuss your needs and receive support
- to be treated fairly and with dignity and respect
- support based on your individual needs and goals
- a professional and culturally sensitive service
- your concerns and complaints addressed
- an opportunity to get involved and contribute to the development of services through service user groups
How you can access the service
You can self refer by calling direct to arrange an appointment or you can be referred by the following agencies:
- Ealing Social Services
- Any other local health care provider
- Support Worker
- Mental Health Services
- Job Centre Plus
RISE operates an equal opportunities policy which means that anyone using our service, or any employee, volunteer or peer mentor will not be discriminated against on the basis of racial, ethnic, or national origin, gender, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, age, religious beliefs, HIV/AIDS status or criminal offences.
We offer complete confidentiality in line with national guidelines. The only exceptions are if there are significant risks to the safety of the individual or others, especially children. Full details are available and will be discussed during your assessment.