CRI EASY Project provides specialist treatment for young people aged 10-18 in Ealing who are experiencing or at risk of experiencing problematic drug or alcohol use.
Our aims are to identify and ensure appropriate care pathways to treatment, support and education take place, which reflect individual need, and also to reduce the harm caused to the individual service users and the wider community through substance misuse and associated crime and anti-social behavior.
A team of qualified staff with drug/alcohol and young person knowledge and training will provide an initial and comprehensive assessment of need, access to specialist prescribing pathways, structured care planning, therapeutic interventions and motivational support.
The service offers:
- Open access/drop in/Appointment based services.
- Written and verbal advice, information and support.
- Harm minimisation advice.
- Advice and support on sexual health. – Education, skills and training assessment.
- 1:1 Support/Interventions.
- Community support.
- Primary health and BBV screening. – Clinical assessment.
- Appointments at a convenient location
- Drop-in services across the borough (please contact us for more details)
- Advice and information for parents and carers
- Male and female workers
- We also provide Support to 18-24 year olds through our Young Adult Link Worker (YALW)
EASY project have recently relocated to the RISE, Central Hub:
Office: 0208 567 4772
Project Mobile: 07500 962 285